September 24, 2015

nature awakening + studiolife

postcard box
srawstring backpack kids
palmtree blooming
purple flowers
herbs in pots
cat life
cat
pyramid bag grey


I made a few photos of stuff going around our house. Since we came back from Slovenia it took some time for the garden to come back to life. I visited the local florist and bought some new plants plus our two palm trees are flowering with the most amazing white flowers.
The animals are happy, Fitcha is exploring and following me around.
 I have a busy time in studio with the sale items and the regular orders but still I had some time to put together this cool zebra string bag and I experimented with pyramid shaped bag. What do you think?
Oh and the first photo is of my beloved box made out of old postcards...it was a gift from our friend on our wedding (see the photo behind).

No comments:

Post a Comment