February 2, 2012
Made a small view into the things that are currently in my surroundings.
1. Last week I visited my good old fabric supplier in Tel Aviv (wrote about him already). He got some AMAZING upholstery fabric pieces and I grabbed them all without thinking twice. There is about a meter and a half of each piece so whatever I will make out of it will be very unique. Any ideas? Btw, already made this large bag and came out very nice.
2. This clutch made out of orange silk with embroidered flower used to be a hit in my store. Only one left.
3. A metal zipper. Finally I found it and collected enough courage to start making some kind of a bag with it. For the ladies that like things simple, strong and useful :) Soon, photos.
4. This is a must book for everyone that loves handmade and beautiful. There are over 70 artisans inside and some of them are breathtaking.
5. Jonatan wanted this yesterday and we started to think about summer and the sea, travelling and vacations. Amazing how he chose this great VW caravan of all the modern cars that were on the shop's stand, well...he is the son of his parents.
6. The new "attachment" to the bags and purses that are shipped to PikulaBags customers. There's more to this...
Marmelada market and PikulaBags.